Frequently Asked Questions
During class time students are expected to wear “dance clothes”.
- Any color combinations of the following are acceptable: leotards, tights, dance pants, or crop tops.
- Dance pants or shorts over the leotards are acceptable.
- NO shorts without tights underneath.
- All students in classes of more than 1 1/2 hours in length must wear leotards (without t-shirts) to class.
- Long hair should be pulled back away from the face.
There will be four watch weeks during the year. The last weeks of the following months will be the watch weeks: October, December, February, and April. The exact dates will be posted at the studio.
We offer classes for dancers as young as 3 years old. Dancers must be potty trained to enroll in a class.
Make-ups are a privilege that we are happy to offer, however they are on a first come, first served basis. Make-up classes for vacations or pre-planned absences may be made up before the missed class. Please sign up with the receptionist for your make-up class. We do not offer refunds for any missed classes.
YES!! Families with more than one dancer receive a discount. Please check with the receptionist about your discount.
We are closed for the following holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve through New Years, and July 4th. We do not close the studio for other holidays.
Class cancellation due to bad weather will be listed on the website, and the Facebook page. A studio e-mail will also be sent out to alert you of the cancellation. The studio phone will also have a cancellation notice on the voicemail message.